Sunday, October 21, 2007

Drawing to a close

As Thursday arrives, my trip draws to a close. Final day to spend time with both Pastor Norman and Pastor Hope - as well as my dear friend Innocent and my family The Gasatura's (Nathan, Florence, David, Darius, Deborah, Daniel - is away at school). So its a close to a wonderful time together, often feeling too short and also knowing that its time to return home.

I've had a wonderful time, a great exploration of my heart and so much more that it would take too long to describe. With a special day with friends the last day to share thoughts, hearts, love and friendship - I cannot be more thankful.

So ... Friday is fly day ... or at least the beginning of the trek. LOL. First off to Joburg, then Dakar, then NY. Soooooooo the long hours bring me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment